Tuesday, February 15, 2005


Here's a photo of the back so far. You can see where I paniced and messed up the eyelets but it wont show to badly in the end b/c I think I'm going to lace it like a corset! It's in Homespun 'Prairie' and this is one of the few times I would take the effort (it's not much I know) and check the dye lot. I want to start a 'normal' minisweater next. I'm just really glad I didn't use the amazing (and expensive) Manos I originaly bought for this project at Lettuce Knit in Toronto at their Stich nBitch meeting on the way to see Rufus Wainwright at the Mod Club....but that's another story. ps doesn't the first photo look like a butterfly? I love it! When I put it on at this stage it looked like the footballer outfits at Alexander McQueen. lol Posted by Hello

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...