Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Lots of news, first of all Happy International Women's Day! Check out the link to Femiknitz to the left and do something to celebrate. If there isn't anything official going on near you then just do something nice for a lady friend today!

Speaking of nice lady friends, my secret pal sent me a gift certificate to www.elann.com! Thank you! Here's what I got:

On the needles, "Lame" from R2's second issue (but not using fuzzifelt). It's working up really quickly in a lovely cranberry. **Big News** I submitted to StichnBitch Crochet!! I'm not supposed to say what I sent in....I'm so excited! 2nd piece of big news is my new Photo Galleries. Same link, but now being hosted over at Blogspirit. Check them out! I'm really pleased. Will post later with photos of finished DNA cable and **First***Felting Project!!
 Posted by Hello

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...