Monday, March 21, 2005


I havn't been blogging....entré nous, I've been entrelac-ing. I've wanted to try this so bad, but was so confused by the instructions I found online that I almost cried into my knitting (no lie) *until* I broke down and bought Interweave's 'Scarf Style'. I didn't think anything could ever justify a whole book of scarf patterns but I am in love with this book! And the entrelac instructions for the 'Lady Eleanor' shawl actually make sence. I think I'm just making a square swatch here. I could turn it into a bag or a pillow...I joined the Scarf Style Knitalong and found lots of beautiful examples of my goal: Lady Eleanor in Noro. You have to go look! I've also started "Ruffles" and see many of them in my future. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Heide said...

I love that book! I just joined the KAL too, and bought yarn for the ruffle number. I saw on the KAL that someone was making it in Lion Brand Microspun, so I bought a few balls of that in ivory. Can't wait to start!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...