Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Season

I am very fond of Easter -I'm an Easter baby (Good Friday, no less) and this year I am trying my hand at Ukrainian Eggs; something I haven't tried since afternoons at Glanmore House I also learned Paper Quilling there, and picked up some handy tips on exorcisms.


On the needles this Easter;

Paton's SWS in solids and self stripings. There are Fair Isle motifs, corrugated ribbing and mosaic shadow and band patterns.
Is it because of my fixation on Russian head gear/getting back into my Latvian Mittens project or is it just because this sort of 'stream of conciseness' sweater is being knit bottom up, that I want the top of the sweater to explode into something -maybe cables ala pig tails.
2 colour corrugated ribbing is good fun. Soundtrack: "Good Friday", The Black Crowes
...Please; no comments asking me what I think about the latest Fleetwood Mac debacle. I am crushed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...