Saturday, November 29, 2008

Handi Amigurumi

I was late warming to Ravelry, mainly because I don't use patterns often. I can be such a stick-in-the-mud. The site has been a great tool; assessing yarns and their properties is easy now, and I'm often lurking around noting sweater fits and sizes on real bodies.
In preparation for an Amigurumi class I looked up patterns with construction styles I hadn't tried. Here are two great results. I also love these projects' functionality : practical whimsy!




Sprinkle Donut Pin Cushion
Free pattern at Crochetville.
Cherry Pie [T-pin cushion, great for blocking help]. *Whipped Cream is Icelandic Sheep Fleece!
Free pattern at Craftster.
I am pomoboho on Ravelry. Let's be friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. Love love love it! I think it's a perfect blend of knitting
and professionalism.

Anonymous said...

I bet you avoided Ravelry because you couldn't track it with your Stat Counter!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...