Monday, September 20, 2010

Shop Windows


In the past I've shied away from posting about The Loop, if only because I didn't feel that this was the place (or really, 'that it was my place') to do so.

Now that I'm an owner though, I have no hesitation in posting pictures and talking about what's new at the store. I will be blogging with Cathy and Mimi at The Loop's blog and contributing to our main website at www.theloophalifax.com

There may be some overlap, and at times double posting, but something that will only be here at the pomoboho blog is an ongoing record of our Store Window Displays.

We've had some doozies over the years, and while I have been really quite proud of some of them I cannot take credit for them all. Indeed, many of our windows have been collaborative efforts, open to the public.
Right now our Barrington Street-facing window has a camping theme, flanked as we now are by two excellent outdoorsy shops, TAO and MEC.

I have a tendency to lose sight of the bigger picture when constructing a window display, so I was less than dismayed when my business partner de-naughtified what I had done. I can show you though, gentle readers:











Can you see the Amigurumi eggs and bacon in the tiny pan?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...