I was awful at tag in school too... KOL was group tagged with this meme and I want to attend this week so....
*EDIT* speaking of kol meetings, steph's barista is now working Sunday mornings. (Just saw him.)
Four jobs I'’ve had:
* Crochet Mistress
* Costume Designer (for theatre)
* Tutor (in many subjects)
* Editor (a.p.a. style)
have also consulted on stalking missions (usually paid in Guinnesss or marzipan)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
* Gone With The Wind
* Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
* The Thin Man Series
* South Park (the movie....in bed with Yee's Chinese)
Four places I have lived:
* Halifax, NS
* Kingston, ON
* Peterborough, ON
* Prince Edward County, ON
also:denial, fantasy, and the past
Four television shows I love to watch:
* Are You Being Served?
* Soaps-AMC,OLTL,Corrie & Emmerdale
(and of course the singing and the dancing)
Four places I have been on vacation:
* UK, all over, many times over
* New York, New York
* Arden, and other points north of 7, Ontario
* Bar Harbor, ME
morgan trivia: first made my presence known outside Monte Carlo, making my mum pregnancybarf on the side of the road all along the Riviera. Clearly an Omen.
Four of my favorite dishes:
* My Homemade Soup
* Denny's Value Breakfast (i love you Kingston Denny's servers!)
* Full English Breakfast w/ Scotch Eggs, Black Pudding and Clotted Cream for Cakes after.
* Yam Tempura (not yam rolls!)
Four websites I visit daily:
* My mail
* thats it....
Four places I would rather be right now:
* KOL (of course)
* Villa Stevie Nicks
(kept 2 of yarn geeks)
Soundtrack: CBC2; I have officialy made the switch from CBC1. I just couldn't take it anymore. Not even tales of Dave and Morley could lure me back now.