Monday, February 08, 2010

Lindsey Buckingham Crochet Model?



"Modular Crochet- A Revolutionary New Method for Creating Custom-Design Pullovers" (1978)by Judith Copeland is an amazing read. If you ever get your hands on it don't let go. It mainly contains ladies pullovers and tops and is beautifuly photographed in turn of the '80s period style.

Wow, YouTube has changed. I didn't know I wouldn't be able to find Buckingham's first music video (though 'Bwana' on SNL would be better). At least I know how to sing "Trouble" in Spanish now.
Lindsey photos from my personal stock.



By the way, I know that the man in the sweaters is not really Lindsey Buckingham. I just think it's funny. Please lets not have another Elsie Tanner/Pat Pheonix/Glove Model debacle.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...